High Protein, low carb recipes GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN

One of my all time favorite aromas in a kitchen is the smell of sauteing garlic. Pure.bliss. (Note if you do not love garlic, this recipe is not for you) Seriously, if I run out of garlic, my kitchen closes down. I don’t know how to cook with out. (Okay, I’m a tad bit exaggerating but this Italian girl loves her garlic!) This recipe is quick and simple….but it feels like you are eating out

One of my all time favorite aromas in a kitchen is the smell of sauteing garlic. Pure.bliss. (Note if you do not love garlic, this recipe is not for you) Seriously, if I run out of garlic, my kitchen closes down. I don’t know how to cook with out. (Okay, I’m a tad bit exaggerating but this Italian girl loves her garlic!) This recipe is quick and simple….but it feels like you are eating out

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here